Shea Butter

danny

Hi Every One ! I need to find a new supplier of Shea butter. I need one that is unrefined and processed without chemicals. Had one for 4 years who imported directly from West Ghana and it was always fresh and had a longer than 12 month shelve life, Unfortunately he closed shop at the end of the year. To any of you using Shea, I would appreciate any help in finding a new supplier. Thanks, Danny</p>

I don't purchase from agbangakarite anymore because they went up on their prices and I am now using. www.bamboulaltd.com I just purchased 40lbs of shea from them at $2.50 pp for the beige. They also carry black soap if you are interested in that.

Their shea butter is unrefined. In my oppinion, the only difference between the two suppliers is price and coloring.

I don't purchase from agbangakarite anymore because they went up on their prices and I am now using. www.bamboulaltd.com I just purchased 40lbs of shea from them at $2.50 pp for the beige. They also carry black soap if you are interested in that.

Their shea butter is unrefined. In my oppinion, the only difference between the two suppliers is price and coloring.

I just went to the site. You will not see the shea here. You have to go to www.bamboulaltd.com/shea This is where the pricing is listed. I think I am going to give these people a try. Less expensive......good quality....makes since to me.

I am about to change to shea.My lotion base is so thick I cannot get it out of the bottle.Even after I add the FO.If I heat some it would be fine BUT what if I sell it and the customer has a hard time.Don't want runny but do want it to come out on hands/body.I had a site bookmarked on my old computer and forget what it was.These sites are good but with me not selling alot yet(lotion) I have to go with most reasonable. LynnS