NG order arrived and I've got a cold!GRRR

Fire and Ice

Darn! I just got my NG order and I got a friggin' head cold. But thus far here's what I like: OOB thus far:

Demacrat: Smells great! Hope this works out in wax!

Nag Chaampa: Great

Polo for men: I like it but I expected it to be stronger. Will put in wax and cure. Smell clean

Tayberry & Teak: Great OOB will have to get in wax. Clean again!

Repblican: Not sure if I like it.

Bay Rum: Will be great for men! Love it!

Sun Moon Star! YUCK! Smells like an old lady.

Watercress & Aloe: Hope it's strong enough for candle! I love it but I love Green Clover and aloe and it would throw in a tart and not a candle. This, I hope is the replacement! I love it!

Crystal Blue Water: Light but clean. Have to get it in wax and change the name.

Ruby Red Grapefruit: I pray this one works out because I love it.

Independant: Didn't care for it OOB but I'll get it in wax and see if that rearranges the scent notes some.

Still waiting on GL order.Should be here with today's mail!:yay:

Now~What to pour first?

LOL! Fire:cool2:

Sorry to hear you got a head cold! I'm just FINALLY getting over mine that started on Boxing Day, ech!!

Are you sure your cold hasn't gotten the better of you when you sniffing those bottles,LOL! Better wait til you get better before you sniff them again.. who knows it might be a whole new world of difference!

Hope you'll get well soon:D

Shannon

Well I got the Red Grapefruit and Watercress & Aloe setting up in both candles and clamshells. I used 1.5oz per pound. I really hope these babies work! Tonight I'll pour Democrat and Bay Rum which I'm going to rename~ Calypso. Or Rum Runner;) Or the name might go to Crystal Blue Water because Calypso was a sea nymth(sp)

My GL order didn't come today but that could be a good thing. Still, I hope it comes tomorrow. I used USPS on this and I will switch to UPS ground.

Fire:cool2:

I think you'll really like the Democrat... it's one of my favs. I did it an almost neon-green citrus-y color. Very happy with how it turned out.. it matches the scent well. An orange color could work well for that one too.

I was tempted to get the Grapefruit, but opted for the Yuzu instead... and that is amazing in soy.

Gravity~ Did you keep the name Democrat for the F/O? I plan to rename it but I have no idea what yet. As for color, I'm thinking of either a steel blue or a light grey. Have to wait and see what the scent says about what color it wants to be. I have to allow it to have a say as well!:D The Republican, Independant, and Sun Moon Stars, will have to wait for a later time to be put in wax. Just too many GREAT F/O to work with up front so the ones that I'm not too crazy about will be tested later.

I've still got GL coming and I'm VERY excited to get those scents in wax.

Well Scented~ I've very glad I could give ya a giggle.

Hmmm, I just found out my oils from GL have JUST been shipped and I ordered them on the 2 of January. Brenda told someone to e-mail me that many of the scents I ordered were out and they just got them restocked. Nobody sent the e-mail. I had to e-mail her when my scents didn't come today. They Just went out today. Are they that busy that an employee can't follow a simple request? It's NOT her fault if she deligated the task to someone.

I'll reserve the first impressions of this mistake until the oils arrive but I have ta tell ya, I'm not really happy right at this moment.:undecided