Liquid Potpourri

Does anyone know how to make this where I can find info on how to make it? Is it dangerous? I just bought some liquid potpourri that fills my home with fragrance and I'd like to make some myself unless it would be dangerous for my customers to use this.

Thanks Brenda, that is what I was thinking but I had heard somewhere that DPG makes the oils less fragrant. Do you find this to be true at all?

What size bottles to you sell/make? 2oz? 4oz? I think the one I bought was 6oz but that seems a bit large?

Thanks again!

No I have not found that the dpg reduces the scent. I have heard that some even use less dpg - such as a 70/30 mixture and even an 80/20 mixture. I have not tried those ratios since it is easier for me to do the 50/50 - LOL.I sell 1 oz bottles for $3.50. A little goes a long way.

Ok I did the DPG and FO 50/50 and all I got was a smoking pot of oils. The smoke scared me so I added more DPG and it seemed to calm down the smoking.

I guess I might have to look into purchasing the base but I was really hoping to make the Liquid Incense using the DPG. Any advice for me?

I am using the tea light kind, is the smoke something to worry about? It's not really "smokey" smelling. I could invest in the electric kind for personal use but I plan to sell these oils and not sure if I'd feel comfortable selling something that smokes.