Tussah silk

elitenaildesign

How'd you do that? I thought the COOPs were deleted once over. My computer only shows 2 pages of coops that are pretty much current ones.

I done an advanced search for silk, and checked the co op section to search in. I'm showing 12 pages of co ops. They go clear back to Sept of 2005.

Maybe it's only set to display 2 pages but they aren't deleted, just not displayed.

That makes sense. I've never done a search in the coops to learn that it displays only a certain amount of pages. I just assumed they were eventually deleted to save space. Well you ladies have enlightened me. LOL

Carrie graciously sent me a sample of the tussa silk...all I can say is...WOW, great stuff! Thank you, Carrie, for sending me this sample, as it is much better quality than what I was buying from that company in S. Carolina! It's like compairing a Cadallic to a Chevette..not even close!:D

Just wanted to say if you have any left, or doing a CoOp again, I'M IN! Oh yea, the K-Pain butter I got from you in a CoOp on another forum is fantasic great stuff! I am making a whipped body butter that is selling great with it. It sure goes into your skin without any greasy feeling, far better than even shea! If you ever get any more of the K-Pain or Golden Shea...I'm in for at least 10 pounds!:yay: :yay: :yay:

Paul....;)