Interesting Article Re: Car Air Fresheners

Cissy

Interesting article.I use the blanks and scent/package.They aren't big sellers but they work.But now from this article seems some customers may be tired of those hanging on their mirror.I have had mine in the car for almost 2 months and still get a whiff.One lasted 3 months.For $2.00 I think it is worth the money. LynnS

My air freshener sales more than doubled last year. I use the air freshener blanks. I'm still not getting rich from sales of them alone, but I am finding that more and more people are enjoying picking their favorite scents to fragrance not only their cars, but their bathrooms and closets. I have customers who hang them from towel bars, from hooks in their closets above their clothes, on their rear-view mirrors, car door handles, air vent knobs, etc. I had a customer order 20 of them for Christmas to hang (unwrapped) on the outside of Christmas gifts, as a little extra something for the gift recipient. I love making them and my customers really like using them, too! :D