best place to buy FO

jessicamarie

Hmmm...that is a very complex question. If I had to buy my FOs from one place I'd choose Bittercreek simply for the WYW and BNL lines, which have some great FOs for both candles and B&B. Also, I'd have to have access to the BCS Red Velvet Cake because I cannot live without it!!!

If you are going to be using soy wax I suggest the first place you start for all your needs is Candlescience. Great FO's, waxes and customer service. Shipping is very reasonable also.

Some other great suppliers for FO's are Snowtop, Millcreek, Northstar, Daystar and The Candle Source.

How could you ever pick just 1. I have about 10! I'm using C-3 and I ordered from Candlescience yesterday because they have my wax and wicks. They also have great FO's. Customer service is awesome - My order was shipped the same day (a couple of hours later) and it is supposed to arrive today or tomorrow. Shipping prices always kill me but I guess when you're shipping 50 pounds of wax it's gonna be up there.

As far as FO's go, I couldn't do without Daystar, Candle Cocoon, Snowtop, FOH, Peaks, Wildfire, AH/RE, KY, BCN and Wendy. Now, I have to add Wildfire and OFS. Just poured some great oils from them yesterday.

OMG, the list could go on and on!

Anyway, just do a little research here and find out what oils work great with your wax.

Oops, I left out Solas.

Missy

you can start sampling from so many places! it gets addictive!

how about:

www.candlesupplys.us www.aromahaven.com www.thecandlesource.com

and GREAT for bath & body, (but not candles): www.justscent.com

I believe they all have either sampler packs, or sample sizes you can order to test out. Have fun!!!

There's nothing wrong with JS for candles. Maybe it's just your combination of ingredients and/or technique.

There's nothing wrong with JS for candles. Maybe it's just your combination of ingredients and/or technique.

I only added that I was only suggesting JS for bath & body, but not for wax because of all the mixed reviews on this board. I should have clarified. I didn't mean to say don't use them, I should've wrote: that I am recommending them for B&B only(because I use them only for b&B). Then I should've added: I've seen mixed reivews for wax, so search these boards to get info to see which are the good ones that people have had success with. Sorry!! But JS is in my top 4 for bath & body! Don't overlook them!

• 4 weeks later...