hi questions on soy candles.

hi i am new to this board and new to soy candle making. I have made Gel candles for quite a while just not soy. I am having problems with my soy candles . The one i just burned the wick now looks like a mushroom and theres to much liquid on top it doesnt seem to be burning down the wick. I brought the supplies online from ebay all made for soy candles and followed the directions. Can anyone help with my problems , thank you

We all need some more details. How much fragrance oil did you use and did you color the candle. What kind of wicks were they? I haven't had much luck with a lot of wicks in my soy. Tonight I just poured all my test candles for CD and Premier wicks. Let us know what you used and you'll get lots of help here!

hi i am new to this board and new to soy candle making. I have made Gel candles for quite a while just not soy. I am having problems with my soy candles . The one i just burned the wick now looks like a mushroom and theres to much liquid on top it doesnt seem to be burning down the wick. I brought the supplies online from ebay all made for soy candles and followed the directions. Can anyone help with my problems , thank you

You are a Newbe to this board and must not know, you need to post questions about soy in the Vegetable Wax Candle Making section, you will get better response.

Promlem #1 you bought supplies from ebay.

You need to search and read this board and find a Quality Candle Supplier.

Promlem #1 you bought supplies from ebay.

You need to search and read this board and find a Quality Candle Supplier.

There is nothing wrong with buying supplies from Ebay. There are some great Candle/Soap Suppliers on Ebay.> Geesh Candleman.. You always have a negative in most of your answers.

I bought supplies on ebay--some good and some really crap. Ebay is how I found Candle Source and a few others that lots of folks here use regularly. I now order directly from Candle Source instead of ebay cause the prices are a little lower. I was lucky and found them before I wasted any more $$ on the crap. Plain and simple, I didn't know any better and was learning the ropes.