DIYeStore

I really want to use DIYestore but they are still not accepting new clients. Their website says no signups until after the new year but they sent me an email saying they don't have an exact date yet. Is there any other place out there like them that anyone has used and liked? Any recommendations? I have my grapics already to go.

Hi Laura, I just sent you the webset that you purchased from the Handcraft market, it is customized for use on Handcraft Market as well so if you do switch over you should have no problems at all using it. I have to say her prices are the best for website hosting and its very easy to maintain yourself.:wink2:

What is that whole MAL account thing? Is that hard to work with. the DIYestores comes with a shipping cart. But this one you have to get seprate. At least the basic on is free but to get the one that calculates the shipping it is $8 a month. Which actually makes it cost more than the diyestores. only $4 more though.

Your mal cart is free. You just have to set it up. The only drawback to the free version is you can't set shipping choices. Your shopping cart is ready to go after you log in and you can make changes there. HTH

ETA: Sorry I misread your post. From my understanding you can use some one else's shipping calculator.

I hate to say this, put run, run far away for DIYestores. I was not impressed with their unprofesstional attitiude. After she got my money from my credit card, I had to constantly keep emailing her to find out about my customized template. After becoming frustrated with not hearing from her, I sent an email telling her that I wanted to cancel my account. She never emailed back to apologize for the delay, to see if there was anything she could do for me. Sorry, but I am in business and in no way would I ever treat my customers the way she treated me. Maybe she has too much on her plate, but if you lack good customer service, your business is headed for a down fall.

Please, DON'T use DIY Estores! I had a site with them for about a year, and I'm sorry I wasted my time and money for that long. My site was constantly down, and the woman who owns it (she also owns Prim Mart) was never any help and was often very rude. She's not a nice person at all. She's arrogant, immature, and unprofessional, and I was even less impressed with members of her "staff." I wouldn't recommend her hosting to anyone.

DJ Doodles hosting and Create-A-Shoppe are owned by different ladies, and I've heard good things about both, especially DJ Doodles. Nice ladies and good, reliable, caring hosting. And I'm sure the other one mentioned here is great also. But please, don't waste your time or money on DIY Estores or Prim Mart. NOT a good company or group of people to work with at all!

I switched to another host where I design, set up, and maintain my own site, but everyone I know who has switched from DIY to DJ Doodle has been super happy with DJ Doodle.

yeah that is what i am hearing, you either love it or hate it. i am with handmarket now and i am having a great experience and she is soooooo helpful. Unfortunatly i have still not heard from shelly. I just hope she is o.k. and there is nothing to severe like a death in the family or something like that. but business is business.

Hey michelle,

i love your website. it was one of the ones i sent to beckie to let her know that is what i liked. she did my graphics too. they are awesome.

Please, DON'T use DIY Estores! I had a site with them for about a year, and I'm sorry I wasted my time and money for that long. My site was constantly down, and the woman who owns it (she also owns Prim Mart) was never any help and was often very rude. She's not a nice person at all. She's arrogant, immature, and unprofessional, and I was even less impressed with members of her "staff." I wouldn't recommend her hosting to anyone.

DJ Doodles hosting and Create-A-Shoppe are owned by different ladies, and I've heard good things about both, especially DJ Doodles. Nice ladies and good, reliable, caring hosting. And I'm sure the other one mentioned here is great also. But please, don't waste your time or money on DIY Estores or Prim Mart. NOT a good company or group of people to work with at all!

I switched to another host where I design, set up, and maintain my own site, but everyone I know who has switched from DIY to DJ Doodle has been super happy with DJ Doodle.

I have had DIY for almost 2 years and never has the owner been rude or her staff......I fully recommend DIY