Starting all over.

I'm going to change container waxes. The CBA, even though I got it to almost no frosting, does not throw well enough that I care to continue testing it and I did not like how much the PureSoy frosted. I'm leaning towards trying to find something near me, but would like some hints of other waxes that are not darn near impossible to wick! lol I'm using 8 oz square mason jars and really do not want to change jars. I love these! Anyway, any hints or ideas are greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Stephanie

I liked KY Perfect Blend also....but they are too far away and the shipping is too high. I tried GL 70/30 with disaterous (sp?) results (and quite honestly they were no help with it, had the final say, threw in some jabs then locked the thread...yea it is still burning my butt) Right now I am mixing my own (ezsoy and J223).....still ironing out the quirks but for the most part it is working great. I can get both of these waxes at Bittercreek and their shipping is super fast and cheap to me when I order over 200#'s commercially.

I was wanting to try KY's perfect blend but is it all soy? It says soy blend but I didn't know what was in the "blend". lol I mixed my CBA with the KY pillar/votive wax and tempered the wax and finally got the frost to a bare minimum in my melts. Some of them didn't even frost at all! Finally! lol Also, KY is only 4 hours from me, so eventually I could drive there and pick it up as I do like the pillar/votive wax mixed with the CBA for the melts. Thanks a lot! I may give it a try. I ordered some astorlite Q to play around with, so it'll probably be a little while before I try the perfect blend.

Stephanie