Ashy skin

RXCMAS

I have to ask a dumb question of course LOL. I wanted to know which site to go to for the best lotion base, that might be good to tackle ASHY SKIN.:shocked2: LOL

I use a really good lotion base from the African Shea Butter Company http://store.africansheabuttercompany.com/index.html the base is very thick and has cocoa, shea, & mango butter. It's not oily but the moisture is awesome. This is the best lotion base I've found for really dry skin but it is soooooo thick. I tried thinning it by adding oils etc to no avail... I didn't want to add mineral oil but I did try adding shea oil and the thickness stayed. However, my customers loved it so much and didn't care about the thickness. It really can be sold in a jar more like a body cream or body butter. I have procrastinated about adding it to some shea butter an whipping it to make a body butter. I also purchase my ultra refined shea butter and shea oil from this company. Good luck

HTH

mamaroses.gif

Mamafe Candles

I have to ask a dumb question of course LOL. I wanted to know which site to go to for the best lotion base, that might be good to tackle ASHY SKIN.:shocked2: LOL

Are you talking about really dry skin? If so, make sure you exfoliate your skin really well before you use your moisturizers, that will help quite a bit.

I use a really good lotion base from the African Shea Butter Company http://store.africansheabuttercompany.com/index.html the base is very thick and has cocoa, shea, & mango butter. It's not oily but the moisture is awesome. This is the best lotion base I've found for really dry skin but it is soooooo thick. I tried thinning it by adding oils etc to no avail... I didn't want to add mineral oil but I did try adding shea oil and the thickness stayed. However, my customers loved it so much and didn't care about the thickness. It really can be sold in a jar more like a body cream or body butter. I have procrastinated about adding it to some shea butter an whipping it to make a body butter. I also purchase my ultra refined shea butter and shea oil from this company. Good luck

HTH

mamaroses.gif

Mamafe Candles

Which one do you get? I was looking at that website a few days ago thinking of which one to order.