Marshmallow FO

soycrazy

I have been looking for a true Marshmallow forever & have never found THE one. I don't want toasted notes either. Here are a few I've tried & thought of so far:

Taylored Concepts - eh

CandleChem - not bad, but not as strong as I would've liked, but not bad.

KY - I did not like. Smells sweet, but not a true marshmallow

Wholesale supplies plus - I've decided to use this one. Not toasty even though it is called Toasted Marshmallow.

These are the next on my list to try:

Lone Star- Marshmallow Madness

Natures Garden -Toasted Marshmallow

Bitter Creek - Toasted Marhmallow

Has anyone tried theirs?

I want one that smells like Marshmalllow Fluff (the kind that you'd use to make a PeanutButter & Marshmallow Fluff sandwich!)

Depending on the area where I was selling ... I would change the name. I renamed to Rice Krispy Treats, Christmas Cookie, and Marshmallow Creme. Didn't matter what the name was ... it was the first one to sell out.

It's also a great mixer with Sweet Potato Pie, Chocolate, and Peanut Butter Cookie. I don't smell any toasted/burnt type notes ... only rich bakery.

For the spring I'm thinking of Marshmallow Peeps!

I'm bumping this up.........I'm at the point where I'm tempted to go to the Fragrance Finder & Scent Forum & find everyone who sells Marshmallow FO & order them all!!! I think I'm NEVER going to find a true, fluffy, sweet marshmallow without the toasted notes. I got curious about the one at AWE & it is out of stock right now. I see to stay away from NG. Has anyone found a good recently(not KY). Thanks:D

• 2 weeks later...
Don't bother with NG's. :lipsrseal It almost has a perfumey smell too it....I was let down! I love NG fragrances and most of my line is NG.....but their toasted marshmallow fragrance just didn't do it for me! HTH!

I was dissapointed with NG too. Could not get that one to throw even if it was at 50% load. Maybe it does better in Paraffin than soy.

Try royalaromatics.com they have a marshmallow fragrance oil. Also some ideas would be to take the marshmallow fragrance (or to cover up a toasted marshmallow scent) mix it with a milk scent for a marshmallow milkshake, with sugar scent for marshmallow peeps, or with a vanilla buttercream for a vanilla marshmallow.

mix it with a milk scent for a marshmallow milkshake, with sugar scent for marshmallow peeps, or with a vanilla buttercream for a vanilla marshmallow.

I'm still waiting on my oil, I ordered the marshmallow madness. Someone also suggested to use BCS whipped cream as marshmallow, which is a great suggestion, because it does smell like marshmallow to me :)

soycrazy:

Is Marshmallow Madness from Lone Star? That was on my list to try as well.

If you could post when you get it, that would be great, thanks!

crystala25:

And as for a "sugar" scent, can you reccomend one? Other than Warm Vanilla Sugar, I really don't know of any "sugar" scents & a Marshmallow Peep sounds incredible. Thanks!:grin2:

I have marshmallow madness from Lonestar, and I like it very much. My DH isn't convinced that it smells like marshmallow, but I think it does. Now, I have not tried it in wax yet, just as a mixer in my scrubs. They have been well received (did a combo of hot chocolate, marshmallow, and vanilla bean noel).

If you are looking for a sugar scent, you might want to try Homespun sugar from BCS. It smells like sugar to me :rolleyes2

~Sue