Just Scents Red Mac Apple

joyofsoycandle

I have only tried the Peaks Mac Apple and liked is so much didn't feel like bothering with others, but I just wanted to say that Becky is very generous with her freebies. I just got an order today with 6 extra samples than what I ordered. I am not kidding, 6. It might have just been my lucky day, but I was tickled beyond pink. Speaking of Pink, OOB Pink Petals is so nice and I bet would be great in soap. Also digging the Citrus Linen H20. I can't wait to candle it.

She is unbelievable, isn't she? Her pacakages are like Christmas Day X 10!!

Please let us know about that citrus linen H2O in wax. I've been intrigued by that scent for awhile, and didn't ask for it, cause I am too into testing for fall/winter...:shocked2:

BTW, back on track, I agree w/ Kim, BCN's Mac Apple is super, just like Yank##'s. Sold well for us last yr.:smiley2:

Citrus Linen is awesome in wax and ornies. People are really going crazy for it. It's one of my favs also. As for the apple, I have tried BC's and it is dead-on to Yankee. Haven't personally tried JS yet, but a friend of mine has it and when I sniffed it at her house it smelled very similiar to BC.

I have to add that Peak's Mac Apple is incredible. I started testing it because my mom loves this scent from Yankee, and after smelling this one, she has been converted, lol. Side by side, Peak's is MUCH better. The hot throw is great too.