Missouri Fire Coral

BruceCarvesWax

Hey thanks for the great replies!

Tanya... you will never change! I just cant figure out what you think this thing looks like! We dont have stores that sell that kind of stuff around here!

Nice to see you ducky.

Also nice to see some of you other old board peeps posting.

Thanks,

Bruce

Tanya, you are too funny!

Bruce, that is cool looking! I can't even imagine how you came up with that idea and how you did it. What exactly do you do with that though? Is it just kind of a show piece?

Anyway, you are very creative!

Missy

Tanya, you are too funny!

Bruce, that is cool looking! I can't even imagine how you came up with that idea and how you did it. What exactly do you do with that though? Is it just kind of a show piece?

Anyway, you are very creative!

Missy

Would be like the mushroom candles i make or even the carved ones. Most people just sit them around the house for decoration. They don't burn great and I only sell these in person so when they ask about how they burn.... I just say "not worth a damn". :grin2: They get the point. Nothing wrong with burning them but being all hand formed in all sizes and shapes you cant get an exact wick for them so you just severely under wick them so there is no danger if and when someone wants to burning one.

Bruce

I can't even imagine how you came up with that idea and how you did it. Missy

Interesting story. I was carving a candle and one of my kids had the drippings from this tiny tiny carved candle. They were too little to make a mushroom from so he put the points up in the air and made a base so it would sit up. I put it on the steps by where I was working and keep looking at it day after day and finally decided to make a larger one from a full size candle. They sell well but this was the first one i have made in a few years.

Bruce

Interesting story. I was carving a candle and one of my kids had the drippings from this tiny tiny carved candle. They were too little to make a mushroom from so he put the points up in the air and made a base so it would sit up. I put it on the steps by where I was working and keep looking at it day after day and finally decided to make a larger one from a full size candle. They sell well but this was the first one i have made in a few years.

Bruce

Leave it to our kids lol my 17 year old is always coming up with ideas for me