Anybody else from Oregon????

Thanks suds, I have never heard of Liberty Natural before.. I just called they moved to Oregon City, which isn't to much futher. I went on thier wesite and ordered a catalog...:D Looks like they have quite a bit of stuff.. They have soy container and votive wax, don't know what brand..;) I think that was about it for candle supplies..

Sharon

I almost ordered from shay and company once. But then at the checkout part I found they don't take into account how close you are to them when they figure shipping. They base it on weight and perhaps the furthest zone (or at least not the nearest zone). It didn't seem fair especially since I am in the nearest zone (although I would have liked it if I were in the furthest zone!) so in the end I didn't place the order. In your case if you go there personally this wouldn't be an issue.

Suds-That sucks! That right there would prevent me from ordering. You should only have to pay for what the shipping actually costs, not what ever they want to charge! Some people! :mad:

Well a lot of places structure their shipping that way, so it is not just this place in particular. For example, most clothing stores charge shipping on a tiered scale based on dollar amount purchased. You'd really lose out if you were to buy something expensive yet small and light to ship e.g. a watch. I respect whatever method they choose, for obviously they had a reason for setting it up that way. If I were ordering my oils from them and living in Florida, I would find the shipping to be quite worth it. And if you went there personally to pick up, it wouldn't be a problem either.

Your right, that's very true! I guess I have seen a lot of shipping done that way.. I didn't look to see where Shay was located. Not sure if they would be close enough to pick up..If not I still have Liberty Natural ans Essentail Wholesale That I could try..:grin2:

Sharon

• 4 weeks later...

Ok- I had some info on something in this thread so I figured this was the best place to put it! I was at Glory Bee today and they no longer sell the One Pour Container (IGI6006) The lady who was there today wasn't much of a help so I couldn't gleen any more info from her about why. She tried to direct me to the soy flakes instead. I'm so glad I don't make candles right now, lol. I'd have been so frustrated:mad: ! But like I said in a previous post though, I don't much care WHAT kind I use (for my melts that are just for me and family right now), so long as I DON'T have to pay shipping, :grin2: lol. I was really liking it DESPITE how soft it was. :(

Anyhoo- I just thought I better pass this discontinuation along.

Well, that really bites! I was going to place and order and that's was the wax I was going to get along with some other stuff. It would have been nice to get it all at once. That's ok, Let it Shine carries it and they are in Seattle. The two times I have ordered from them I got my order the next day, they just don't have a lot of stuff.

Thanks for the heads up!..:grin2:

Sharon

Your right, that's very true! I guess I have seen a lot of shipping done that way.. I didn't look to see where Shay was located. Not sure if they would be close enough to pick up..If not I still have Liberty Natural ans Essentail Wholesale That I could try..:grin2:

Sharon

Thought I would jump in and ask for the web addy for Liberty Natural if you don't mind, I must have missed it. :D Have you ordered from them yet?

tlc- I just received their catalog a couple days ago, so I haven't ordered yet. I called them to see if I could pick up my order and they said I could but let me know they moved. They are now located in Oregon City, which isn't that far. They were on 81st & Stark.. I am going to try and pick up some stuff this week. I'll let you know how it goes..:grin2:

Sharon