BCN must haves

silverm00n

I'm going to be placing my first order with BCN soon, and I wanted to know what your must haves from here are? I've been using peaks storm watch and hyacinth so I'll be ordering those for comparison, my other picks so far are:

china rain

voodoo love

ylang ylang

witche's brew

what else, what else...!

I use CC cucumber melon, anyone try both for comparison? Which did you prefer? ~TY!

My BCN favs:

WYW Lemongrass & Star Anise (cannot live without this!)

WYW Cucumber Ivy Mint

Pink Sugar

Grandma's Kitchen

BNL Sage, Sweetgrass & Cedar

BNL Eucalyptus Spearmint

BNL Olive Blossom

Spiced Cranberry

Yucky on the Wildberry Zinger Tea...everyone raves over it but ew gross...I cannot STAND it!

ETA: I use EZSoy and love all of these in it!

Butter Rum Allspice

Twigs & Berries

Lemon Pucker

Pink Sugar

Cranberry Jelly

Creme Brulee

Pecan Pie

Honey Coco Mango

Mango Papaya

Jlo glow

Crushed Ginger and Oak Moss are great for blending..they are super strong

several WYW and BNL fo's do very well in soy as well.

Ok this is what I got:

china rain

hyacinth

voodoo love

ylang ylang

witches brew

country berry hotcakes

love spell

leather

drakkar

jasmine

olive blossom

tranquil tropics

twigs n berries

wildberry zinger

basil sage mint

jlo glow

Some of the more common ones I picked up from here so that I could drop 2 suppliers. Thanks again for the opinions!

I just noticed that you picked up the BCN Love Spell. If you're looking for a true dupe this is NOT it. I think BCN really needs to discontinue their Love Spell until they can get it right. I'm a hardcore VS Love Spell addict and BCN's doesn't come close. I like WSP's.

I just noticed that you picked up the BCN Love Spell. If you're looking for a true dupe this is NOT it. I think BCN really needs to discontinue their Love Spell until they can get it right. I'm a hardcore VS Love Spell addict and BCN's doesn't come close. I like WSP's.

Indiana Candle Supply has a great Love Spell

Oh yeah, I must add that I agree.....WSP's LoveSpell is awesome and super duper strong! :highfive:

yum yum yum, got my fo's in today! Put all but 2 in wax already, and have fallen in love with:

Olive Blossom (BNL)

Country Berry Hotcakes

Voodoo Love

China Rain

Leather and Twigs n Berries are pretty good, and I still need to pour Witches Brew, Ylang Ylang and Basil Sage Mint. Drakkar was crazy oob, is just a bit calmer in wax but still strong! I'm not sure I like it. I want to try Cool Water and Gio.

Will wick and test next week so hopefully all or most will throw well.

Olive Blossom is great huh!? I looooove it in B&B. And, the Leather is fantastic in Ornies. You should try the WYW Cucumber Ivy Mint if you haven't yet!

Basil Sage Mint sounds really nice. Let me know how you like it & I might have to add it to my list.

ETA: I'm curious about their Aqua di Gio dupe as well...if you get it please post about it! I used to LOVE the perfume and am curious if it's an accurate dupe.