Some really "FUGLY" Chunkies!

lsbennis

lol...I decided to try making chunk candles and technically they actually turned out well, burn nicely, but they sure are some really "FUGLY" Chunkies.

BTW...I used GL 70/30 blend. :o :o :o

Pictured below...

Orange Cream Smoothie

Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie

Cherry Lemonade Smoothie...

is.php?i=237567

Thanks Jl...I appreciate that. My hubby told me not to quit my day job anytime soon after he saw them...lol I wasn't sure how to make the chunks so I put them in a baking pan and I didn't pour enough wax in so they came out very thin. Then I decided to stick them in the freezer before I cut them...:shocked2: when I took them back out to cut them they were cracking and breaking like crazy. So if you actually saw the chunks when I was done with them you would probably see what I'm talking about...lol :tongue2:

Thanks Jl...I appreciate that. My hubby told me not to quit my day job anytime soon after he saw them...lol I wasn't sure how to make the chunks so I put them in a baking pan and I didn't pour enough wax in so they came out very thin. Then I decided to stick them in the freezer before I cut them...:shocked2: when I took them back out to cut them they were cracking and breaking like crazy. So if you actually saw the chunks when I was done with them you would probably see what I'm talking about...lol :tongue2:

Who listens to their husband? Not me! You shouldn't either. You do nice work.

edited for typo