what do you think??

Kay

Not sure how I did this, but I thought it turned out good..other opinions??

Can ppl tell me why I have those pin holes with my rustics? I tap mold & do releif holes..but stil keep getting pin holes./is that normal?

SD530166.jpg

Well since that part doesn't look rustic (near the top), I wouldn't think it would be because of your pour. I would tend to think either the mold needs cleaned or it's mold release causing it. Pretty sure that shape only comes in a metal mold, but maybe not.

I think that burst of red in there is way cool, but I view that as the only rustic part of the candle.

Thanks! I did have one turn out ok...my best one ever I think anyways..havent test burned yet, so will have to get back to you on tht one.

Scallop, basil scent...I love the mottled look to on this one. Almost marbled look. I'm still just playing, but love when they turn out like this. .I stil get so frustrated with the scents & wicks..does anyone ever figure those out? :(

I finaslly figured out wick sizes, etc..but now i'm having trouble with F.O.'s & wicks...Thank God for the Search button. You guys help me so much.Thanks again.....

SD530170.jpg

Looks like jade or green travertine! Very nice!

Are you keeping that one or will it be finding a new home? I find it difficult to sell/give away candles that I REALLY, REALLY like... not that I need another candle around here... :rolleyes2 We look at one another when we make a mondo kool one and try to think of reasons WHY that candle cannot be sold! It's addictive...:drool: