Cracks ??

We had to try new wax & jars due to lack of supply!. we went to igi 9798 & premium apothecary jars . the pours were nice for a month or two , now we are getting a large crack. we tried every temp to pour,heated the jars, we put them into boxes lid open, lid closed. everyone has a crack,some have a hole down the middle. we also add petro, 1 tbl. spoon per #. we pour in a cooler basement & live in PA. ?????? Thanks

we tried every temp to pour,heated the jars, we put them into boxes lid open, lid closed. everyone has a crack,some have a hole down the middle

Everyone out there, those of you have cracks on your candles - i guess its coz of the room temperature - just try putting any candle into the freezer - they will sure crack - so what then is the solution !!

Try adding petroleum jelly - mabbe you need to add a little more than what appears - that will leave you candle soft - and mabbe it wont break - and it and let me know - i sure need to me sent a pvt msg - am not here so often to chekc my own post ... wish you all luck