Need B&B maker recommendations in Colorado

Luci

I wasn't really sure where to put this. I talked with a cousin today that lives in Denver. She loves hand-made soap and bath bombs and buys them from vendors at craft fairs, etc whenever possible. Now she's slipped up and is running low and can't stand the thought of grocery store soap. She particularly likes a goat milk soap.

I promised I would find her someone who makes a good product. She's done a search a couple of times but always comes up with places with horrendous shipping. Could some of you recommend sites that are somewhat closer to Denver that might have the soaps she wants and also bath bombs? Even better, if there are any of you doing a show or fair anytime in the near future in or around Denver, she would be interested.

Thanks for any help! :cheesy2:

Thanks AJ! :)

Yes, I am in CO, and I have 5.00 flat rate shipping on all of my products. I make soaps, lotions, bath bombs, bubble bath bombs and an array of other products. Not everything is on my site, but my contact information is there.

If she is relatively close to either where I live or work, I could also save her the shipping fee and deliver the product.

Just have her let me know if she's interested. :)

Thanks for the responses. I am forwarding the info to my cousin in Denver. Actually, I think she said they moved somewhere close outside of Denver, but I can't remember where exactly. We had kinda gotten out of touch while she was living in England for a few years.