clear tumbler lids like yank**?

Have any of you come across a place where clear plastic lids for tumblers can be purchased similar to what yank uses? I'd really love to find a supplier for ones to fit round and square tumblers! I've been searching & searching with no luck!! Please post or pm me if you know of a place! Thanks

I looked all over their site and did not find them.

Candleman....I had a hard time finding them also but if you click on "Containers" on the home page at the top then scroll down to 11oz tumblers you will see it on the right hand side, there is no picture of them so that is why it is hard to find. :cool2:

After Valentine's 2007 I will be able to produce small quanties of them, for you. All I will need is the container sent to me, so I can make it fit.

That is sooo generous of you to offer! Do you work doing that type of production?

BTW...I had to laugh when I read your last sentence! I remember a TV commercial from quite aways back...where there are two little boys trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole.. and one hold up the little wooden hammer and says to the other...."I'll Make It Fit!!'' Then the commercial jumps ahead and its the same two kids.. now grown-up mechanics ...and they are trying to put a battery into a car.. and the one mechanic holds up a hammer and says ...'Ill MAKE IT FIT''!!

So the first thing that came to my mind was....My poor poor candle glass!:eek:

That is sooo generous of you to offer! Do you work doing that type of production?

BTW...I had to laugh when I read your last sentence! I remember a TV commercial from quite aways back...where there are two little boys trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole.. and one hold up the little wooden hammer and says to the other...."I'll Make It Fit!!'' Then the commercial jumps ahead and its the same two kids.. now grown-up mechanics ...and they are trying to put a battery into a car.. and the one mechanic holds up a hammer and says ...'Ill MAKE IT FIT''!!

So the first thing that came to my mind was....My poor poor candle glass!:eek:

I should have said... All I will need is the container sent to me, so I can make a custom fitting plastic lid.