New Spring/Summer Scents

Trish

Strawberry wine...lol...I'm sure you have strawberry jam...ummm....strawberry cake (YUMMY!), strawberry shortcake (don't forget the whipped cream), chocolate covered strawberries, strawberries & champagne...

I saw a recipe for strawberry & lemon muffins...not sure about that one but could be yummy!

Ok, I think that's all I have.

THanks for the suggestions, if you wouldn't mind, list the suppliers that you get these from...

I've tried several strawberries and cream, and strawberry jams and didn't like any of them, so maybe someone has a suggestion on one I haven't tried. I'd like to find both of those! (and the chocolate covered strawberry)

Oopsies...I don't actually have suppliers for many of those...lol...but I do have some mixing suggestions.

Straw. & Champg-WSP has an awesome dupe of the VS Strw. & Champg. I love love love it!

Strawberry Jam-I like the BCN strawberry jam. I've used it a lot as a mixer. Alone I think it smells more like strawberry ice cream (which might be a good one for you!)

Chocolate Covered Strawberries-I did a layered candle with chocolate & the BCN strawberry jam and it smelled EXACTLY like chocolate covered strawberries. I used WSP Hot Fudge Brownie (BCN's Chocolate Raspberry Roll is a good choc. with a little something extra) and the BCN Strawberry Jam.

Strawberry Cake/Strawberry Shortcake-Hmm...I think JS Frosted Pink Cupcake is close, but I'm not a big fan of it. I'd probably choose to mix this one. I'd do 25% Strawberry Jam and 75% of cake scent (my FAVORITE cake FO is BCS Red Velvet Cake--it smells exactly like a yellow cake baking). Then, I'd probably add a bit of the BCS Whipped Cream but that'd throw off the percentages...lol

I'm not really sure about the strawberry & lemon muffins...maybe cake/lemon/strawberry....or maybe just strawberry/lemon.

Hopefully someone will have a more realistic strawberry FO suggestion since all I've had experience w/ is the Strawberry Jam & Strawberries & Champagne.

HTH!

Strawberry -- Solas ... but you won't try your samples, so I am not gonna help ya :cry2: (There's a strawberry jelly and a strawberry wine there too ya know ... but then you won't test your samples, so I won't go on any more.)

I will, I will!! Everytime I think I'm done with orders, I get more. And actually i do have his strawberry jelly (or was it preserves, I don't know.) but every single strawberry jam FO smells like plastic to me. ICK

I like JS Strawberry Jam (no plastic smell for me, but your wax is funky, lol). It's also a lot stronger than BC, imho.

JS Strawberry Spa is a really different take on strawberry. It's unique and not perfumey - throws well in parasoy.

JS Strawberry White Cake is to die for yummy! :drool:

She also has a Strawberry Pearl - I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds intriguing.

I like JS Strawberry Jam (no plastic smell for me, but your wax is funky, lol). It's also a lot stronger than BC, imho.

JS Strawberry Spa is a really different take on strawberry. It's unique and not perfumey - throws well in parasoy.

JS Strawberry White Cake is to die for yummy! :drool:

She also has a Strawberry Pearl - I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds intriguing.

Thanks Angela! Your right, my wax IS funky and JS strawberry jam is really plastic-y to me, lol!

I didn't like the strawberry spa OOB but haven't actually poured it and I plan to test the strawberry pearl.

Okay..these are not strawberry fragrances,but for spring I am pouring:NG- Palm Island.. too unique to explain. RA or SOS - Island Mango RA - Romantic Blend RA - Vanilla Sandalwood NG- Hydrangea (this is one amazing floral.. and I don't typically like florals) SOS - Clean Cotton BNL -Cucumber Melon NG - Pikaki Henri Bendel Vanilla Bean (IFT dupe)RA or SOS - Fresh Pear (best I have ever smelled, and number 1 seller!)These are a few of my favorites..