Super Thick Lotion

I use jars. Much easier. And if you notice, most places that sell body butters have them in jars. Some people worry about it getting germy if you are sticking your fingers into a jar & what if you get water in it, etc....but I've never had a problem in either ones I've made, or ones I've bought off of other etailers, or the ones from stores.

Thanks Scents. I am just trying to get something that works well. I already have loads of jars from my scrubs and Body Butter so I think I am going to try my jars first and go from there. My mom who is one of my best customers has mentioned the issue with the lotions. I have never had any issues but if she has them then I want to make sure that its easy for everyone.

I love to make lotion also. I seem to make most of it too thick and have to put it into jars because it won't pump. But I hate dipping my hand in a jar. I don't like it all under my fingernails. I really like using the pump bottle.

okay.. heres my 2 cents.. I definitely prefer the malibu tube. I don't like scooping my hands into a jar. I like having the lotion confined in a nice clean tube.. I love the prices at www.essentialsbycatalina They are located in So. California. I just ordered my linen spray bottles yesterday and they arrived today!! Might work out good for you in Oregon as well.. Gotta love that.. HTH

Teri

Thanks Firegirl. I will have to check them out. I did not realize they were so close. I have not made up my mind. I may just do the jars for my mom and switch to malibu for the rest. I might have to see if I can try a couple out maybe buy on the classifieds and see how they work out before I invest a bunch more.:D