Getting Ready for Valentines Day

ladysj

Thanks for the feedback on the LoveSpell. I used to order FO's ONLY from NG but their shipping kills me and because Peak is in Colorado I'll always try them first (I love customer pick up!). But I'll make sure to check out NG's LoveSpell in the future since I do still order from them.

The scent isn't bad -- it just as a lot of melon to it -- more than I expected from the name (and I've never smelled the actual VS scent :embarasse )

Thanks for the feedback on the LoveSpell. I used to order FO's ONLY from NG but their shipping kills me and because Peak is in Colorado I'll always try them first (I love customer pick up!). But I'll make sure to check out NG's LoveSpell in the future since I do still order from them.

The scent isn't bad -- it just as a lot of melon to it -- more than I expected from the name (and I've never smelled the actual VS scent :embarasse )

From VS site...

Love Spell

A lavishly lush blend of cherry blossom,

muguet, red apple and Georgia peach, with

hints of tamarind and blondewood.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=XH-184935&page=1&cgname=OSBDYCLEZZZ&rfnbr=2671&pn=false click on scent descriptions under the pic.

From VS site...

Love Spell

A lavishly lush blend of cherry blossom,

muguet, red apple and Georgia peach, with

hints of tamarind and blondewood.

Hmm... must be the tamarind coming through stronger than the others.

Thanks for the link, Candle Man and the suggestions from everyone else!

• 2 weeks later...

I just posted an add in the classifieds. I have some really cute angel bear huggums that I used to hug a vase filled with chocolate lollipops (or you can use flowers). They are really cute for Valentine's day. I also have some bunnies I'm selling that are great for Easter.

They are from First & Main and are in perect condition. I am only selling them because I am reducing my inventory and concentrating on certain things now.