Oregon Trail FO's in candles? anyone?

Ilona

Hi,

I just got some samples of these and I LOVE them. But I noticed they are not super strong in my soy candles. What I want to ask (as they are pretty $$ but maybe worth it) is does anyone reguarly use them in candles as the company seems to target soap makers.

I love the pink grapefruit and sugar cane and some of their blossom FO so I'd like to keep them. Any opinions?

Also if you do reguarly use them in your candles do you find they have to be cured longer?

Let me know.

Thanks!

ilona

I use some of her oils and while they all kick as- in B & B, some of the scents just don't work in my soyblend and some are fantastic. Just like with other suppliers, it all depends on your wax and variables. I use Sunkissed Currants, Brown Sugar & Fig, Sweet Innocence, Chocolate Truffles and Moonlight Path (the very best and I've test plenty). Most of her descriptions will tell you if the scent will work in candles. She has some fantastic oils for sure and customer service is tops. Oh yeah, one I almost forgot that totally rocks is her White Patchouli.