BCN, USPS shipping and PayPal checkout?

ah-soy

I think I placed my first order with BCN tonight? When I selected PayPal as my shipping method the order went through as complete but I was never directed to log into my PayPal account to pay? Do they send a PayPal invoice later???

Also, I was just ordering a few wicks to test so I read up on their USPS program for 1 and 2lb orders. When asked to select my shipping method, USPS was not offered as an option so I selected UPS ground and added a note in the comment box to please ship USPS Priority...

I'm confused...does anyone here have experience ordering from BCN?

I've only ordered once, and you do get a paypal invoice later. My order was over the 2 lbs, so the shipping wasn't an option for me.

I will say that they shipped very quickly, and I was happy with the customer service and my products.

Thanks bunches! I wondered what was going on. It surely would be more convenient if they would just link their cart to PayPal. I won't be able to log in tomorrow until late to pay and was hoping to get these pronto...oh well! :undecided

Thanks bunches! I wondered what was going on. It surely would be more convenient if they would just link their cart to PayPal. I won't be able to log in tomorrow until late to pay and was hoping to get these pronto...oh well! :undecided

I think the reason they invoice instad of direct to paypal is because your shipping could be different than quoted. For me, mine was less than the ordering showed, so I wasnt charged as much. I have only used paypal once and was invoiced for the lessor amount, where when it's my cc, they only charge the actual amount, not the quoted. Always been in my favor though and they are very fast.

Bittercreek isn't doing Paypal payments currently.

They close this option down when they are going to do inventory.

Check the newsletter- I could be wrong.

You might want to shoot them an email so your order is not delayed. :wink2:

You are correct, I just looked at their newsletter.....

No paypals or money orders will be taken after December 13th due to year end inventory

You are correct, I just looked at their newsletter.....

No paypals or money orders will be taken after December 13th due to year end inventory

yeah...i placed a order the other day and selected paypal--they called me and said that they weren't accepting paypal until after the 1st of the year for inventory purposes, so i had to pay with cc instead.

I did get called this morning. Wish the announcement was more prominent on the site, but am happy for the call!

I have to say I love their customer service. I did a bakers dozen deal and only picked 12 scents, thinking I had 13 and within a few minutes of my order (during the day) they called me and asked me for my last choice lol