Apple Cinnamon

moonrose64

• 2 weeks later...

I've decided there is no such thing as a good Apple Cinnamon. :(

I've tried 5 samples from different suppliers and I don't really like any of them.

Right now I make my own blend using 50/50 MacIntosh Apple and Cinnamon Stick, but to me it's still missing something.

Maybe I just don't like Apple Cinnamon itself. LOL :P (<---been wanting to use this one :) )

I've decided there is no such thing as a good Apple Cinnamon. :(

I've tried 5 samples from different suppliers and I don't really like any of them.

Right now I make my own blend using 50/50 MacIntosh Apple and Cinnamon Stick, but to me it's still missing something.

Maybe I just don't like Apple Cinnamon itself. LOL :P (<---been wanting to use this one :) )

If there's such a thing, maybe a little bit of sweet sugar??

Yeah, Apple Cinnamon is tough. I, too, have tried several and none were as good as a $2.89 Glade candle. I did just get in a sample from Nature's Garden and it seems pretty promising oob, though. Other tough scents for me are peach and coconut; can't seem to find ones that are really good. Lots of peach scents are sour-smelling and coconut ones are weak to me.

i have tried ten different mixes of this have never found one i relly like.home interior has a great one. but i have never came close to this scent.what i have been burning is pumpkin pie and added cinnamon. it is not apple but at least i get the spice scent i wont.i think home interiors apple pie has a spice in it and with just apple and cinnamon it just is not right.my next try is pumpkin pie and apple and cinnamon mixed smells good so far but just made it so to early to burn.

i have tried ten different mixes of this have never found one i relly like.home interior has a great one. but i have never came close to this scent.what i have been burning is pumpkin pie and added cinnamon. it is not apple but at least i get the spice scent i wont.i think home interiors apple pie has a spice in it and with just apple and cinnamon it just is not right.my next try is pumpkin pie and apple and cinnamon mixed smells good so far but just made it so to early to burn.

Today I did the "Q-Tip" test mixing Harvest Spice and MacIntosh Apple 50/50. It's not bad...it may need a little tweaking, but I think it may turn out to be pretty good. I'm trying a couple of other scent combinations too. I'm going to expermient a little more and then try it in some wax. I'll let y'all know how it turns out. :)