Stars going nuts over Soy Candles

MysticalMomma

I guess those are the rose petals sticking out of them. I don't find that very attractive looking but I guess the stars like to bathe in roses! $20.00? That's absurd. Articles like these are just plain ignorant! People will believe whatever they hear!

Missy

The rose bath bombs remind me of some I got from Lush. They had lavender flowers in them. Well I didn't see the flowers in the bomb, I got in the bath and threw the bomb in, opened my eyes and freaked because I thought there were a bunch of bugs in it. Glad I am not older because I would have had a heartattack right there!

The rose bath bombs remind me of some I got from Lush. They had lavender flowers in them. Well I didn't see the flowers in the bomb, I got in the bath and threw the bomb in, opened my eyes and freaked because I thought there were a bunch of bugs in it. Glad I am not older because I would have had a heartattack right there!

LOL too bad Lavender flowers are just about that size...I would have freaked out too...poor thing..

Ok I hate to point this out but did no one check the date of that article? August 2002

I am tempted to drive up to that shop and see if they look as bad in person as they do online.

Sami

Yeah, someone noted the date in a previous post. Still, a ridiculously slanted article.

I am tempted to drive up to that shop and see if they look as bad in person as they do online.

Sami

Yes, the candles do look as bad in person. I ordered a candle from them a while ago and this is what I got:

?attid=0.2&disp=thd&view=att&th=108976a923bee617

I wrote them an email and they sent out a replacement and that candle appeared to have a centered wick, but when it burned, the wick was leaning sideways underneath (kind of hard to explain what it looked like). The candle did smell nice though.

Yes, the candles do look as bad in person. I ordered a candle from them a while ago and this is what I got:

?attid=0.2&disp=thd&view=att&th=108976a923bee617

I wrote them an email and they sent out a replacement and that candle appeared to have a centered wick, but when it burned, the wick was leaning sideways underneath (kind of hard to explain what it looked like). The candle did smell nice though.

Well I'm not in any rush to drive the 50 miles for a looksee, especially if its gonna be bad. But I do think it's another excuse to go to Burbank, the other being Bennigan's which I haven't seen since 1999, oh monte cristos :drool: .

Sami