My very first gift basket order!

Michi

I've made plenty of baskets for gifts etc. but this is my first order for one. ;)

My aunt ordered it for a friend, and only wanted to spend approx. $25 + shipping.

Therefore it's not as loaded as I would like or would do myself, but hey I'm just happy I got an order. :D

Oh and I still need to add the cello bag and a big bow! ;)

strawberrykiwibasketfororder2.jpg

This looks really nice. Also, what's in the bag?

I love the wire baskets. Do you mind sharing where you get them?

Thanks Luci, the bag has my Soothing Milk Bath Salts in it. ;)

I got this particular basket (it's wire with white plastic over it) at the Dollar Store believe it or not. :) It's really sturdy unlike some of their wicker ones which seem flimsy to me.

I can't wait to put these other baskets together-I got some REALLY nice chrome baskets from TJMaxx. I'm doing these for my mom and SIL. :)

Thanks for the compliments

I got some nice gift basket/boxes from Nashville Wraps that have gotten a lot of compliments. However, I did a secret sister Halloween basket with a Halloween wire basket from the Dollar Tree. I like the way those "wrap" better. Went to the Dollar General looking with no luck at all. Will check out Dollar Store and TJ Maxx asap. Thanks for sharing.