New Tire Candle fragrance Help!!!!

Angel2006

LMAO.....Gosh, we manufacture our scents and I wouldn't even know where to begin to make this scent. If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them and give it a shot!

Hi, I got a friend thats gotten a customer wanting a candle scent called new tire scent does anybody know where you could find it or is it renamed suppose to smell like new tires my i 'm thinking yuck but this person wanting it pretty bad help!!!!

I had ordered some samples of the scent "Burning Rubber" or "Burnt Rubber" from a couple of different suppliers in the past (as we did a lot of car shows and those guys strangely request this scent). I was very displeased with the smells as I thought they smelled like a plastic swimming pool when you first open up the package.....kinda rubbery plastic.

I do know there is a company out there that makes tire shaped candles in a burnt rubber smell. They are expensive, but must sell! However, I have never smelled one.

Good luck on your search.

Thanks Scentsme i'll defintely tell her about these two places if ya know anywhere else let me know it's weird but this person is deseprate for that scent my friend told me the person's dad owned a tire shop when this person was young and this person loved that smell .

thats about all i know about this person said they wanted a bunch of stuff in it so my friend deseprately trying to find it for this person you know us candlemarkers we aim to please our customers LOL