Used the Copper Mica-White Ginger and Amber

Michi

First time using the copper mica (from the co-op) AND the first time using White Ginger and Amber from Aroma Haven.

Plenty of time to play around with this, thank goodness, cuz as prepared as I was, or thought I was, I wasn't. LOL

I wanted to pour both colored batters at the same time into the round mold, but needed to pour one of the batches into a measuing cup with the spout, so even had time to move it over into that.

Anyhow, I had plenty leftover to put the rest into a log "mold" although they'll probably be kind of short bars.

The color is really pretty a rust with copper shimmer, and the other half I just kept uncolored although this batch really has a creamy color to it (must have been the FO), more than usual.

I think I mixed it a little too much, cuz it's not as shimmery as I would like, but if I got some swirls (mg13.gif) I'll take it. ;)

coppermicawhitegingerandamber.jpg

roundcoppermicawhitegingerandamber.jpg

Very pretty swirls and colors. I think I got that color also, now I can't wait for the next time I have any free soaping time. I will be trying the copper mica for sure. Thanks for posting the pics. I am sure the cut bars will be awesome.