The Candle Source: reviews?

pocha

I'm thinking of purchasing some samples and would like any feedback. I am using 100% soy wax (GB 464). I'm looking for some strong hot throwers! Am also open to any suggestion that are NOT on my list...thanks in advance!!!chipotle cracked pecans, black raspberry vanilla, cinnamon toasted almonds,coffee cramel cream, green apple, ocean mist, pears & petals, sun washed linen, french vanilla, grammy zucchini bread

I LOVE Loren and all his oils !! The only one I really HATE is the Pink Lemonade...It throws excellent and sells really good , but I HATE it...Oh and the Spring Rain is too cheap floral smelling to me )...I wont even pour it and keep the bottle in a plastic bag to mask the smell...I bought it on the classys and have abt 4 ozs going to waste !)

Everything Ive tried , except for the Cucumber Melon, throws excellent...My alltime FAVES and best sellers are

Pumpkin Vanilla ( YUMMY)

Black Raspberry Vanilla

Cherry Clove Chutney ( different but great)

Love Spell ( YUM)

Cinnamon Crunch ( PERFECT)

Vanilla Crunch

Iced Cinnamon Roll ( LOVE)

Spiced Apple and Peaches ( MMMMMM!)

You really cant lose with his stuff. The price is more than right, SUPER fast shipping and FANTABULOUS customer service....

I just received my first order from The Candle Source this week. I ordered Friday and it was here Monday! I ordered the Cinnamon & Sandalwood after getting good reviews from others and I really like it. It throws extremely well

in paraffin..........and I am just testing a votive. It has smelled up my entire living room and traveling to the kitchen. It's the only one I've tested so far,

but so far I'm impressed.

The ones i have used in soy that worked really well are Monkey Farts,Plumeria.Gardenia,Kumquat,Sun Washed Linen,Pink Sugar,Cherry Clove Chutney.......I do have more,but i havent tried them as yet.Oh.... the one i didnt like at all was Gingerbread.........lovely OOB,but horrible in my wax.Hope this helps.:grin2:

you can't go wrong with any of the candle sources oils. if you are using soy i have not found one that hasn't worked for me (i use 415 pure soy) a few that have worked excellent for me are. i only use 1oz pp. and with loren's oils that is enough to make a great strong candle.

apple butter

brandied fruit

buttered rum

country bumpkin

pumpkin/vanilla

coffee caramel cream

cinnamon & sandalwood

lemon meringue pie

bs fantasy

christmas rumball

strawberry banana

starfruit & mango

relaxation- this one smells like one of vs dream angel perfumes

melonberry

vanilla & fresh berries

vanilla walnut

I'm thinking of purchasing some samples and would like any feedback. I am using 100% soy wax (GB 464). I'm looking for some strong hot throwers! Am also open to any suggestion that are NOT on my list...thanks in advance!!!chipotle cracked pecans, black raspberry vanilla, cinnamon toasted almonds,coffee cramel cream, green apple, ocean mist, pears & petals, sun washed linen, french vanilla, grammy zucchini bread

I don't think you can wrong with any of Loren's oils or his service. I ordered last Monday afternoon and my order was here Wed. morning. Super fast service! From your list I've tried the Cinnamon Toasted Almonds and Zucchini Bread- they're both awesome. The CTA is one of my favorites. You MUST try the pumpkin and vanilla- it's amazing! I really like vanilla and fresh berries, vanilla crunch, cinnamon crunch, cherry clove chutney, melonberry and the gardenia as well- they're all great oils!