Maximum FO Load for Soy

Hi all, I was wondering if you could tell me what the maximum fo load for soy is? I know I read it somewhere, but cannot remember where. :embarasse My candles just haven't been having the awesome throw that I am looking for, with any of the different fo I have been using. So I was wondering how much extra FO I can add, without making my candle dangerous.:eek: I have been doing 1oz per pound. TIA for the help!!

The maximum FO load should be listed on the site where you purchased the soy wax. Not all soy is created equal, there are many variables between brands and numbers. Call or email the supplier if you cannot find the info on the website.

Typical range is 6% to 12%. IMO, no candle, regardless of the wax choice should require a 12% FO load~ especially if you use high quality fragrances. I would suggest getting the info from the manufacturer or supplier and testing to see what works best for you in your application.

I am having the same problem. I got nothing at 1 oz per lb with Ezsoy. Last ones I tried 1.25 oz. I know the max is 1.5 oz with Ezsoy. Let me know if you get a really great throw. I'm getting a throw with 1.25, but not as much as I would like. Candles have cured almost 2 weeks. What FO's are you using and jars and wicks?