** What's in your pot this week/end? **

I've got a bunch of Christmas Fo's to make but I'm testing wicks and waiting on some to arrive. So they'll wait a few more days. I am making a couple semi layered "Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee" pilars today.

After their done I'm going to go fly a plane and hopefully not crash it. Their RC planes and I demolished one a couple weeks ago. It wqas fun though.

From this

IMG_2385-thumb.jpg

To this.

SmallU-Can-Dowreckage.jpg

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

I finally made 4 container candles today!! I used the FH 50/50 and Snowypine

uncolored! Two of them nippled and 1 that nippled cracked but I love it so much better then the ez soy! I have a heatgun so I think I can fix the problem.

I also had enough left over and made 3 tarts in metal molds.

So it can be done! I just had to freeze them until they got very cold and the tart popped right out of the mold!

I love this scent!!!:drool:

My pot is sad because it is out of wax :(

Mine too but only cos the local parcelforce depot is soooooo slow to deliver my box of goodies.

I'm supposed to be making my christmas tins for folk but I don't think waxless candles will work very well :undecided

So this w.e my pot will be filled with christmas candies instead, chocolate coated ginger, coconut ice & peppermint creams today, rum truffles when I get the rum & vanilla fudge when I find a recipe that I won't need to use my candy thermometer for........it's been stolen by the candle fairy!

Sally.

I've had a variety of things going this past weekend! First, I made pies in Apple, strawberry, straw/rhubarb, blueberry, pecan... Finished up and packaged quite a few cinnamon roll candles. Then I made Pink Lemonade votives, Fruit Slices pillars and containers. I also made more Sweet Pea soap and I HAVE to soap this Barbershop 1920's or else dh is gonna drive me crazy, LOL!

This morning before work I'm making more strawberry pies and trying to get some things packaged. AHhhhhh! Work really does get in the way sometimes, doesn't it?! :grin2: