FO's from TN Candle that throws well in soy

Heather

Heather,

We have tried the Lemon Cheesecake on the recommendation from another chandler on this board and it really is wonderful, hot throw is great @ 10%, cold throw isn't that terrrific for some reason, but we'll keep it, smells great!!

We also poured the Cranberry Chutney, great scent hot, but the throw was light IMO. I'd like to make it stronger, but shouldn't have to @ 10%, KWIM?

BTW, I am sorry, I use 50/50 blend w/ J223, maybe someone can expand on this and help out w/ throw in 100% soy.;)

Thanks Sharon, the Lemon Cheesecake sounds great. I know alot of people who like Cranberry, but if the throw is not that strong I will keep away from it. I have placed one order with TN Candles for wicks and I ordered some Candy Corn FO with it. I haven't got around to testing it yet, but hopefully it will throw well. Thanks again.:)

Thanks Sharon and Angie, I love Lovespell so I will definitely be trying that one. :) I need a good Pumpkin Pie, the last one I bought was not that great. You could hardly smell the Pumpkin at all. Always need a good Cinnamon Bun. I have never tried anyone's Butterscotch, Carmel Corn nor Christmas Slendor so I will be adding those to my list. Thanks again! :)

Thanks Meredyth and Marisa! I have tried Spiced Apples and Peaches from The Candle Source and I absolutely love it. I will have to try TN Candles version. I love any kind of peachy smell! You can't seem to go wrong with any kind of Cinnamon scent. Most people seem to love it so I will be trying it as well. Thanks again.:)

Thanks Meredyth and Marisa! I have tried Spiced Apples and Peaches from The Candle Source and I absolutely love it. I will have to try TN Candles version. I love any kind of peachy smell! You can't seem to go wrong with any kind of Cinnamon scent. Most people seem to love it so I will be trying it as well. Thanks again.:)

I have tried both versions and they are identical....hth :)