Bear Scents???

My most popular bear is a white bear scented with buttercream...

mmmmmm....that sounds really nice...I just dipped my first critter yesterday. It was a monkey and I dipped him in monkey farts. It was kinda sad to see him dunked in the hot wax like that but he smells really nice and now I just ordered a ton of bears...one more thing to add this addiction! :drool:

I just finished packaging 5 bears scented with Burnin Love Cinamon from Bluegrass. I have 4 more sitting out on the table ready to go into the "apple pie spice pool" The first 5 were easy 'cause she just wanted a simple gold bow around their necks. The second order is for 2 teachers and 2 gymnastics coaches. I think the teachers I will put a small chalkboard in 1 hand and an apple or something in the other. The gymnastics coach I'm going to put a red/white/blue ribbon hanging around the neck and going to try to find some sort of golden coin or something to put on it.

I just finished packaging 5 bears scented with Burnin Love Cinamon from Bluegrass. I have 4 more sitting out on the table ready to go into the "apple pie spice pool" The first 5 were easy 'cause she just wanted a simple gold bow around their necks. The second order is for 2 teachers and 2 gymnastics coaches. I think the teachers I will put a small chalkboard in 1 hand and an apple or something in the other. The gymnastics coach I'm going to put a red/white/blue ribbon hanging around the neck and going to try to find some sort of golden coin or something to put on it.

I would love to see a picture of them after you are finished if you wouldn't mine sharing. :D