Silicone Electric Candle Molds

Anyone have any suggestions as to where I could find some of these. Mine is getting a hole in the side. I have looked on the net, but have not been happy with some of the ones I've seen. I'm looking for a large grubby electric mold with a thinner wall. Thanks in advance for the help.

soapandcandlemolds has wonderful molds but the customer service totally sucks! And when you order a mold from them be prepared to wait 6 weeks to 2 months to finally receive them. Oh and don't expect them to answer emails....they do that only when they feel like it I think. I will never buy from them again. But if you don't mind all that......they do have wonderful silicone molds. I have a few of flexiblemolds and hers are nice too but not the butter soft easy to pop out kind like the soapandcandlemolds are. I am not saying they are hard to pop out...just not as soft and flexible.

soapandcandlemolds has wonderful molds but the customer service totally sucks! And when you order a mold from them be prepared to wait 6 weeks to 2 months to finally receive them. Oh and don't expect them to answer emails....they do that only when they feel like it I think. I will never buy from them again. But if you don't mind all that......they do have wonderful silicone molds. I have a few of flexiblemolds and hers are nice too but not the butter soft easy to pop out kind like the soapandcandlemolds are. I am not saying they are hard to pop out...just not as soft and flexible.

I've been waiting since the end of April for mine LOL :undecided

I order mine from flexible molds and I love them, she just designed 2 for me ~the weeping willow one and the moose one, I just told her what I wanted and she made them for me in less than 2 weeks Ginger is wonderful and her service is excellent and my molds turned out awesome she has them both for sale on her site.

Sue Ann