transporting candles

candlenose

i think candlwic sells votive boxes if your interested in keeping them seperate.. when you go into packaging thats all they have lol.

Quoted from site : Votive Display Box

Each box holds 24 15-hour votive candles. Each box is printed with "Handcrafted candles by _____" so you can personalize your shipments. Price per box with cardboard insert included

they may not be what your looking for but it may help their $1.05 ea

vb-1.jpg

Nope, the votives were in a 6X12 white thin card board box with a lid the same size.I just used them, (separated the different scents with each box) ,put them in a big plastic storage container that held 16 of the votive boxes.It was a lot easier in the white boxes that they didnt get banged around alot. Now cant find any.Guess I have to go to a packaging manufactor???? You have to pay for a set up fee I think. :confused:

• 1 year later...

I would second checkingout uline. They have a ton of different boxes. You can go to their site and request a catalog which is much easier then searching online. I like how they send me a new catalog with each order, so I have the most up to date information.

Kim