Bargain Supply Wholesale?

Jane42

Has anyone done business with Bargain Supply Wholesale in Louisville, KY? I have been searching for "votive candle warmers", and they have some good prices - I am just not sure of the quality.

Thanks for any help you may be able to give me!

Jane

Jane,

I live in the city where Bargain Supply is located. Unfortunately you probably will not be able to find out any info on the warmers if it is not posted on their site. Hopefully I'm wrong. I called their wholesale to see if I could go and purchase one for you and they said no but their retail store which you have to go to sells them. I called the retail part of their business and was told that they do not have the warmers in the retail store. Before I started making candles I purchased wholesale from them and it seems like there is either a $100 or $150 minimum. Sorry I could not help out on the candle warmer.

ScentsandMore,

Thanks for your help! Even tho they aren't as cute, I think I will stick with ordering my votive warmers from Levines - where we order our regular jar warmers.

I have to thank everyone on this board for all their help - I have learned so much! I would never have known about Levines if someone here hadn't offered to do a coop - that is how we have been able to try things and experiment without having to invest a fortune! Even tho we have spent CLOSE to a fortune, we have been able to test things out and weed through what we like and dislike.

Thank you all for taking the newbies under your wing and guiding them along.

Jane