Coco Mango

waxwench

Yeah but BG is always out of stuff and shipping is slow. I wasn't impressed with their CS either. I have heard that their oils are really good though. But if I can get is somewhere else, works great with what I am doing, company normally has products in stock, and fast, reasonable shipping backed with good CS, the product I am buying had better be made of solid gold to tolerate anything less. And even than... :D JMO. :)

Meredith, You are right about Bluegrass. They are always OOS on FO's!

I've only tried a couple from there but I'm dying to try their Burnin Love Cinnamon. I've been on the hunt for a great straight up cinnamon and I heard BLC is great! I do like their FO's though! They work great in soy!

Missy

Meredith, You are right about Bluegrass. They are always OOS on FO's!

I've only tried a couple from there but I'm dying to try their Burnin Love Cinnamon. I've been on the hunt for a great straight up cinnamon and I heard BLC is great! I do like their FO's though! They work great in soy!

Missy

Their BLC is amazing. When it's in stock I order atleast 2-4 lbs at a time!

Oh, thanks Soshiegirl. Now I'm gonna have to head on over there and order some BLC. LOL . That good huh? I better get it while it's in stock!

Maybe I can get me another sampler while I'm there!

Missy

It's that good! I really love it. They've got a lot of good oils, it's just a matter of them being in stock! I would never lie to another woman named Missy!

Tchau,

Missy