Fillmore containers

Does anyone purchase their jelly jars from fillmore containers? I noticed they are really priced good but am wondering what other candlemakers experiences have been with this company before I purchase from them? Is the shipping and handling reasonable? Most sites let me estimate my shipping and handling in advance but they don't have the option to do that on their website...Thanks for the info.

I love Fillmore and use them for quite a bit. The only thing I suggest is calling them to place an order, so you can get actual shipping. Their online cart is usually quite a bit more than when you call and place the order and they can quote the shipping for you. I'm halfway across the country and get great shipping costs from them. They are very nice people to work with. I highly recommend them! :)

I placed my first order from Fillmore on Tues, received it on Friday.

I didn't call, I ordered online. Huge box arrived- and the shipping was more than reasonable, considering this box was oversized- 13.40 UPS, commercial rate. The first cart I configured was outrageous, and then when I took one case out, it chopped the shipping in half.

I was very pleased, with my first experience.

Good selection and fast shipping. I would definitely use this company again in the future. Now if I could only stop changing containers..... LOL!!!