Kumquat????

dcroome2005

Hi there,i am a neewbie and this is my first post and would just like to say "thanks "for all the help and info ive got from you all,Its much appreciated.Anyway,i got my first lot of oils from the U.S from The Candle Source,and loved 18/20, and can reccomend their "Kumquat",its absolutely delicious. By the way i use Soy.Thanks again everyone :cheesy2:

Okay ... Kumquat is now on my list ... I love The Candle Source. I'm also looking at:

Vanilla & Fresh Berry

Pears & Petals

Orange Cantaloupe

Pink Lemonade

Banana Split

Candy Cotton

Any opinions about these scents? Any suggestions for others that I should try for the spring/summer? I use a soy blend. TIA. :wink2:

Okay ... Kumquat is now on my list ... I love The Candle Source. I'm also looking at:

Vanilla & Fresh Berry

Pears & Petals

Orange Cantaloupe

Pink Lemonade

Banana Split

Candy Cotton

Any opinions about these scents? Any suggestions for others that I should try for the spring/summer? I use a soy blend. TIA. :wink2:

You should start your own thread with Candlesource recommendations in the title, that way you'll get more responses. ;)

On that note, I've been wanting to try some of theirs- vanilla and fresh berry among them. :D I just dont have a great cash flow right now. LOL

Hi,i haven't tried any of those on your list,but i have tried the Gardenia,Plumeira,Cherry clove chutney and Monkey farts..........all of these smell gorgeous,and worked well for me in soy. I also tried Spring rain,cinnamon&sandlewood and clove which all worked well in soy, but these are not on my favourites list.......just O.K,but thats just my personal taste.Hope this helps you.:)