Natures Garden B&BW / VS dupes

jldorrington

i got the natures garden newsletter today and they renamed all the B&BW and VS dupes and their also discontinuing some of their dupes.. they had to due to legal reasons i guess. but the dupes they are discontinuing are gonna be on their sale page and they have a list of dupes they renamed i'll include it just in case anyone here uses those dupes i figured i'd let you guys know.

Amber Romance has been changed to: Amber notes and Romance

Black Raspberry Vanilla has been changed to: Black Raspberries & Vanilla

Candy Apple has been changed to: Candied Apple

Cocoa Cabana has been changed to: Coconut Cobana

Cotton Blossom has been changed to: Cotton balls & Blossoms

Cucumber Melon has been changed to: Cucumber & Melons

Divine- Dream Angel has been changed to: Divinely

Endless Love has been changed to: Endlessly in Love

Very Sexy for Women has been changed to: Extremely Sexy for Women

Very Sexy for Men has been changed to: Extremely Sexy for Men

Frosted Snowdrops has been changed to: Frost & Snowdrops

Ginger Bergamot has been changed to: Gingered Bergamot

Love Spell has been changed to: Loving Spell

Mango Mandarin has been changed to: Mango & Mandarins

Pink has been changed to: Pinky

Rapture has been changed to: Raptured

Rice Flowers and Shea has been changed to: Rice Petals & Shea Butter

Strawberries & Champagne has been changed to: Strawberries & Sparkling Wine

Sweet Temptations has been changed to: Sweet & Tempting

Vanilla Lace has been changed to: Vanilla & Pearls

Warm Vanilla Sugar has been changed to: Vanilla Sugar

I've been exploring their site for several hours and signed up for the news letter. I have yet to try some of their oils but I read many good things about them. But I have on question. What is this point system I see on all of the products? "If you purchase this amout of F/O, it's worth-X amount of points."

I can't seem to fin the area that explains the point system and what it's all about.

I plan to order a few scents in January but I'm stumped on the points value system.

TIA,

Fire:cool2:

Once you sign up with an account, (a login name, furthest upper-right corner) you recieve points for every purchase. Basically it breaks down to every dollar is a point. Your points build up and build up with each purchase. When you hit $100 of purchases, you have $1.00 worth of points as an example.

You can choose to redeem your points on any purchase you wish, or continue to let them build up. It's a small reward, but the points build up fast when you order from them like I do! ;)

You accumulate points with every purchase and the points can be redeemed for money off your order. When you check out it will tell you you have so many points and do you want to redeem them now for this much off your order... you can choose to redeem or keep accumulating. I think each point only converts to one cent, but it does add up if you order regularly. HTH

yeah the points system is great, they send out the newsletter every month its got a bunch od different info in it and there's several contests, every month you can compete in the trivia contest e-mail them your answers and if their correct you name gets put into a drawing for a $10 gift card. they really try to keep customer service great and i love them. they'll also send you little free gifts with your order sometimes, my last order i got a little tinsel scent snowman soap. its so cute. and they've also got some awesome oils.. i don't think i have anything bad to say about a single thing i purchased from them yet i use their soy wax i only use their oils, their cd wicks. i love em