How to make a warming scrub?

Angeliquebe

I use tons of Philosophy's warming salt scrub, but I don't really feel any warming effect. I posted the ingredients a week or two ago on another thread about it. Have no clue which ingredient is supposed to produce the warming. Maybe one of you with more chemical knowledge can nail it.

me too!!! I also dont feel the warm...i know longer use them cuz i make my own...i love their gingerbread man, so now i make it but again no warming.

I use tons of Philosophy's warming salt scrub, but I don't really feel any warming effect. I posted the ingredients a week or two ago on another thread about it. Have no clue which ingredient is supposed to produce the warming. Maybe one of you with more chemical knowledge can nail it.

forgive me but how does it warm...i read this about it???

Zeolite powder can be used around the house and in cars, refrigerators, kennels, barns, litter boxes, stables, locker rooms, bathrooms, chicken coops, animal cages, and anywhere else that odor is a problem. It eliminates smoke odors, mildew and garbage odors, skunk smell, pet odors, and much more. It can even be sprinkled in your shoes to get rid of foot odor.

Zeolite powder can be placed in a dish and left in affected rooms to remove odors. For a faster result, sprinkle it directly on the source of odor. The following amounts are recommended for most common household odors; including urine, pet smells, mold and mildew, garbage, vomit, fish, smoke, and so on:

• Carpet (100 sq. ft.) = 1 lb.
  • Mattresses & sofas = 1/2 lb.
  • Pillows & cushions = 1/4 lb.
  • Litter pans/pet areas/diaper pails = 1/4 lb.

forgive me but how does it warm...i read this about it???

Well, I don't know how it warms, other than you make the product without water, and when water gets in contact with it, it warms. Biore uses this system in it's warming face masks.

This is off of the Elements Bath & Body web site about Peppermint leaves....

'Enjoy its anti-inflammatory properties in hydrotherapy treatments for stiff muscles, arthritis, sprains and strains. Added to hot water it will have a cooling effect; added to cold water it will have a heating effect. '

If you try it, you MUST let us know if it works. :D WHEN I try it I will also but that will be a while from now, lol. :undecided