Cleaning pouring pot and double boiler

I just heat up my melting and/or pouring pot in the double boiler until all the wax is melted, then I pour any that I can into the trash, and then I wipe it out with a paper towel. Sometimes it takes a couple of heating/cleaning cycles to get it all completely cleaned out. I don't usually have leftovers from batches, so I don't worry about that, but I have known people who pour the leftovers from a batch into a lidded storage container to save it - watch out for unsafe plastics tho - they can mess up the fragrance and absorb the dye.

Hi! I'm new to the board, but not to candle making. I have a multiple disc silicone mold. Each disc is 2 oz., so I pour my leftover wax into them, and when they harden, put the same color/fragrance into freezer bags and make sure to mark the fragrance on them for later use.:D

I do the same with the paper cups and wiping out the hot pour pot.

As far as wax on trays / pans, I keep that as flakes and fill molds with those flakes and pour wax on that in the mold. For some reason people seem to love those. They are usually quite the mix of colors and different FO.