Square Mason Jar suppliers?

I'm not sure exactly where to post this one, but I was wondering if anybody new of a supplier in Southern Illinois, Southeast Missouri, Western Kentucky, or Southwest Indiana that sells the 8oz square mason jars. I have searched online and haven't come up with any yet. Thanks!

Stephanie

I'm not sure exactly where to post this one, but I was wondering if anybody new of a supplier in Southern Illinois, Southeast Missouri, Western Kentucky, or Southwest Indiana that sells the 8oz square mason jars. I have searched online and haven't come up with any yet. Thanks!

Stephanie

Are you talking about the jars with the red polka dotted tops? If so, Walmart sells them here in VA.

No they don't have polka dotted tops. I looked at the ones our walmart sells and they don't carry the 8oz square ones. I've found places online to order them, but thought I would try to find them locally first. It's looking like I'm gonna have to order! :)

Stephanie

Stephanie

Try www.riekesglass.com

They have great CS and ask for Rick. He is great and will send samples too.