Portion Cups for Melts

Food Service Direct is where I get mine too- you'll want the polypropylene ones for melts- I think the brand is Conex. I just started doing mine this way last week and poured one super hot just to test it, no melting or warping at all. I LOVE them...makes pouring melts easier than ever- I love not having to unmold!

Food Service Direct is where I get mine too- you'll want the polypropylene ones for melts- I think the brand is Conex. I just started doing mine this way last week and poured one super hot just to test it, no melting or warping at all. I LOVE them...makes pouring melts easier than ever- I love not having to unmold!
Got mine here too! I am so excited to have a way to make tarts without the worry of them losing scent like the clamshells. :tongue2:

Try Sam's! They have several oz. sizes available. Also, Ace Mart might have them.

The ones at Sams are much cheaper, but they're not polypropylene.:cry2: I believe that Ace Mart is one that I contacted when searching for them, and theirs are not polypro either.