which one is better....body glaze or body whip

Raggedy Dani

I prefer the whip but it had issues for me sitting in the jar, it would turn liquidy and I had mold in a couple of my gallons in the past. I bet it is better now but I did love it when it behaved. The glaze is fine but the whip is better. I think the whip is more penetrating and healing and the glaze was more topical. jmo

I really like the whip, but the texture is different. It's sort of spongy like. The glaze is more like a lotion. I've just started using the whip, I sure hope I don't get any mold in it, getting mold in my made from scratch lotion is why I gave that up, scared the heck out of me, and I sure wouldn't expect it from a pre-made base. And I hope it stays thick, guess time will tell.

It came to me and several others moldy in the gallon jug. They changed something about it in the next batch they had made after they were out of if for a couple months and it wasn't as good as before, but it's still good. I don't know why it went liquidy but I found it didn't do that when I used her oils but when I used other oils it turned that way in the jars. I don't understand and never figured it out, I just stopped using it.

I've spent the better part of the day whipping, scenting and putting some in jars for my show this coming week-end. I LOVE how it feels BUT it's a b***tch to put in the jars without a huge mess, anyone come up with an easier way of doing it??? It's too thick to put in baggies???

Beverly

I use a Pampered Chef cake decorator:D

It came to me and several others moldy in the gallon jug. They changed something about it in the next batch they had made after they were out of if for a couple months and it wasn't as good as before, but it's still good. I don't know why it went liquidy but I found it didn't do that when I used her oils but when I used other oils it turned that way in the jars. I don't understand and never figured it out, I just stopped using it.

Ditto, the consistency with this whip kept changing batch to batch.

It gets spongey and slimey pretty quickly with some scents. Plus I had mold issues. I sold boatloads of this stuff when it first came out for two months, and quickly dropped it after the mold incident.

If you want to use a base, try MMS (Sage) for a nice body cream.

Very thick and moisturizing.