Who's poured Democrat from Nature's Garden?

Fern

Just wondering how many of you have used the Democrat FO from Nature's Garden? The reason I ask is because this scent is a dupe of another popular scent...I think it smells like Very Sexy for Women...but not exactly sure. All I know is that I've smelled this scent before and it's a dupe of a popular scent who's name has been changed...and it's driving me crazy because I know I've smelled it before but can't put the name with the scent.

So, if anyone knows what it is, would you please let me know. Thanks!

Awhhh, come on, I remember one of you saying that you got a sampler of the democrat...I just can't remember who. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's Very Sexy for Women renamed to Democrat. I'm not going to let it drive me crazy trying to figure out where I smelled this before so I'll try my best to let it go now. LOL

Yeah, that was me looking for a name change for it. Which, I still haven't decided on one.

I haven't had a chance to pour it yet... (hopefully tomorrow), but the OOB scent is a straight knock-off of CK-One cologne.

I HOPE that's true because I'm in search of a good CK1 I love it.

I'll go look it up !

Thanks

Fire

Yeah, that was me looking for a name change for it. Which, I still haven't decided on one.

I haven't had a chance to pour it yet... (hopefully tomorrow), but the OOB scent is a straight knock-off of CK-One cologne.

It's definetly a CK-One scent to me OOB... both me and my pouring partner agree that it's straight-up CK-One, without a doubt. (Actually.. I questioned that it was either CK-One or CK-Be at first.. I always get them confused.. he said it's definetley CK-One)

But, now you've peaked my curiosity to pour it. So, It's almost 10-pm and I'm pulling out the stuff, just to pour this one scent. HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY! :D j/k

I'll let ya know what I think after it's in the wax.

Yeah that's right, it was you Gravity. You think it smells like CK-One?? Wait till you get it in wax, you may find it smells different. Let me know once you pour it, ok?

Whoops.. this should be the quote going to the above post.. quoted the wrong thing! :embarasse

Okay, It's mixed in the wax and cooling to slush (yay, soy! ;) ) and still smells like CK-One to both of us. Maybe a little more 'green' now... like the aloe and ivy came out a little stronger than the OOB. I'll report back later tonight once they've been poured and had a chance to set up.

Okay, after letting it sit for nearly 24 hours... it's lightened up and softened some... but it still smells like CK-One to us.

Now, I'm not entirely sure what Very Sexy For Women smells like, as I've not smelled it but once and that was some time ago... so, it may not be far off from that, but I've no way of judging that.

But... yeah, we both stand by a CK-One (or "designer imposter" version of it, anyway.. it's very close) type scent. After sitting, I noticed the citrus notes came out a bit more and rebalanced the strong green notes when it first hit the wax... and it's a bit more delicate now (but still a strong, fresh scent..)

But, yeah.. there's my critique of it. I'll post back after letting it cure for a while and let you know how it does in soy. Smells TERRIFIC cold.

Fire & Ice... if you're after a CK-One type scent, you might wanna check this one out.

Ok, it looks as though you guys think it smells like CK-1. I don't think I've ever smelled CK-1, but believe my daughter had it one time. Since I haven't really smelled that one for sure, but I do have Very Sexy for Women, so I compared the two side by side...I'm still leaning towards that one...but it just might be a little different. All I know for sure is that it's definately a dupe of a designer fragrance and I like it. Thanks for letting me know what you thought after you poured it.