What do guys like for B&B

Tess

So what do you have that is the guys really dig? I am making baskets this year for family. Since I only do my soaps for special occasions. I know what I am doing the girl baskets with, but what Items would be good for guys? So far I have come up with Shaving Bars, Bar Soaps, and a moistureizer bar to use in place of aftershave.

I dont want to make a bunch of stuff that they will never use. So what do your guys like? :smiley2:

Oooh I forgot about roll on. I bet the guys in my fam would like that too! DK don't ya hate when they won't try your stuff? They act like there is something girly about having a nice scent! I leave my stuff in the bath tub and wait for DH to try it. He does it a lot faster if I do not mention it lol.... :D

Thanks ya'll!

Hmm I am liking the idea of a spray too.

Thanks you guys! I was having such a hard time thinking like a guy, and my DH wasn't helping much. Now I just need to make a list. Ugh. I sure hope DH is going to be in a testing mood soon lolololol!!

Definate preference driven... as my kids like the spray and body wash, while my DH likes bars of soap and body powder. ALL like the lip balm. Now my dad he'll use EVERYTHING- his favorite though is the soy lotion bars I make!! He's so cute- he had me make him a pink sugar spray last year when he was visiting (I'm sure it was to spray on my mom :grin2:).