Show Set Up and Sign

sharyl55

Thanks. Georgia, yes the riser covers are round table clothes I got at Dollar General. For the sign, I made a stencil on the computer, traced the name onto the material, then used some markers for fabric from Micheals to write the name. I'm not artistic enough to do it free hand.

You're right Candle man. I got the louvered doors through Freecycle and they were already stained that dark. Don't know how to lighten them up without painting them. I also use them for the Farmers Market so they get some heavy duty use. Afraid the paint would chip and look tacky.

You're right Candle man. I got the louvered doors through Freecycle and they were already stained that dark. Don't know how to lighten them up without painting them. I also use them for the Farmers Market so they get some heavy duty use. Afraid the paint would chip and look tacky.

You could always do a crackle-paint finish on them... and wear-n-tear chipping would look intentional!